Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Manager's Meeting
















Every year my dad's company has a managers meeting where all the managers as well as the corporate employees come to Atlanta for a conference. On Saturday night they always have a really fancy dinner and give out awards etc. This year, my dad is retiring (after 29 years) so he wanted my whole family there. My dad has been a really big part of why the company is where it is today and the company has been a huge part of his life as well. Naturally, the decision to retire did not come easy and has been a source of mixed emotions for him and my mom. I could not be more proud of him. He has worked so hard and it makes me happy that he has finally come to the place in his life where he can start to do some things for himself.

0 comments: