Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update

I got a call last week from my doctor's office giving me the results of my ultrasound (which I already knew that the cyst had come back). The nurse informed me that I was being referred to a surgeon (the one that came in during my last surgery). She said that I was probably going to have to have another surgery because if the cyst ruptured it would make me very sick. I was so upset!!! I did not want to have another surgery. All I could see were my hopes of getting pregnant slipping away.

So Monday I went to see the surgeon and he told me that the only problem with the cyst is that it could cause me pain (which I don't have nor have I ever had). He said that even if it ruptured it would not harm me in any way but again might be painful. I can handle painful!! He said that it probably won't go away on its own and will probably get larger over time and will one day need to be removed. But for now, I'm not going to have a surgery to remove something that isn't causing any problems.

So no surgery for me!! :)

0 comments: