Friday, November 13, 2009

Baby Bump

I am now 4 months pregnant and my belly is starting to show signs of being pregnant. It isn't enough for the general public to notice that I am pregnant so I just look like I ate one too many hamburgers. I'm feeling MUCH better now. The nausea is for the most part gone. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and I will get to schedule my sonogram appointment then so I'm really excited about that. I can't wait to find out if this little bean is a girl or a boy. I really don't have any strong feelings one way or the other. But I can't wait to know and be able to start looking at baby stuff. Here are a few pictures of my belly's transformation so far...



6 Weeks


12 Weeks


13 Weeks


14 Weeks

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!!! I want to see more recent ones, becuase now you are somewhere around 17 weeks, right?