Saturday, October 18, 2008

Madison's First Homerun!!





Madee had her last game of the regular season today. She has been struggling a little with her batting lately so the three of us went to the field this week and practiced. She did really well during our practice and I guess it paid off because she got her first homerun today at her game. And I just so happened to have my camera and got the whole thing on tape!! The hit she got for the homerun wasn't even as impressive looking as her first hit of the game. She hit that one solid in the air to the outfield (of course I didn't get that one on tape!!). The homerun hit went down the third base line and just kept going. I was so proud of her!! They ended up winning the game (it was a nail-biter) and finished the season in 2nd place!! Go Generals!!

0 comments: