Thursday, August 21, 2008

Backstreet Boys

So we went to the Backstreet Boys concert last night. This is the second one that Dave has dragged me to. Not really dragged but he is definitely the fan, not me. We went with our friends, Stephen and Tiff. Tiff is the the fan in their relationship. I actually enjoyed the concert. They do put on a good show. I really like their second to last CD. The older stuff is a little cheesy for me. They each sang one of their solo songs that they have. Brian Littrell, whom I really like alot, sang on of his song from his solo CD (Welcome Home). It is a christian CD and I love his solo stuff. He has an amazing voice and that whole CD is good. The concert was at Chastain Park. We had lawn seats and packed a little picnic. It was really comforable and fun to just hang out before the concert started.

BACKSTREET'S BACK, ALRIGHT!!!









0 comments: