Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Softball





Madison's Fall Ball has just started up. We missed it over the summer. She played for the first time last spring and let me tell you, it is the most intense thing to watch. Dave and I can hardly control ourselves during the games. Now I know how my parents felt watching me all those years. You just get so emotionally invested in the team and you just want to pull your hair out when they make mistakes and run out on the field and hug them when they make a great play. This year she has moved up to the 10 and under team so she is probably the littlest girl on her team. Some of those girls are as big as I am. So far they are 0-3. Not a great start but they are practicing a lot so hopefully we will get a win before too long. As long as they are having fun, that is what's important. Right??

0 comments: